What would you do if your dreams were possible, and how would you act if you could not fail?
When you answer those two questions, you'll know exactly what you need to do to make your dreams come true.
If my dreams were possible, and if I could not fail, here's what I would do:
1. I would sail around the world on my sailboat. Sailing UNI.com.
2. I would drive around the world in my Land Rover Defenders.
3. I would establish a Positive Thinking Network that reaches it's arms around the world and changes the world one person at a time.
4. I would create a positive website for every country in the world. PositiveWWW.com.
5. I would create a positive website for every state in the USA. PositiveUS.com.
6. I would create Positive Podcasts that spread a message of hope. The Podcasts that focused on how to create a positive mind would be found on PositiveThinkingRadio.com. The Podcasts that focused on the most powerful and most positive force in the universe, God's love, would be found on PositiveChristianRadio.com.
7. I would create a Positive Graphics web site that has inspirational messages attached to original photography from my travels around the world.
8. I would create seven positive universities where people could come to get a new way of thinking and feeling. I would call those universities Positive Thinking UNI, Self Talk UNI, Self Help UNI, Depression UNI, Positive Christian UNI, Overland UNI, and Sailing UNI.
9. I would write a book that shows people how to overcome depression, and I would call that book "Zero Tolerance to Negative Thinking." It would show people how to eliminate their twisted thinking and distorted emotions, and it would take them to the next level where there is no limit to how good their life can become.
10. I would write a book that shows people how to connect with God's love, and I would call that book, "Real Power, Maxingout on God's Love." People would learn that God loves and accepts them the way they are, but He loves them too much to let them stay that way. He loves them from the top of their head to the tip of their toes. His love changes the way they think and feel and makes them into new people.
11. I would write a book of positive self-talk called "Maximum Strength Positive Thinking." I would teach people what to say when they talked to their mind, and what to say when their mind talked to them. I would show them how to change who they are by changing what they say when they talk to their mind.
12. I would write a book called "Owner's Manual For Your Mind" that shows people how to make a life and how to run their mind.
13. I would write a book called "Programmer's Manual For Your Mind" that shows people how to reprogram their mind with a positive operating system.
That's exactly what I would do if I believed my dreams were possible.
That's exactly what I would do if I believed I could not fail.
Awesome music video that captures the essence of what it's like to sail offshore in a catamaran around the world when conditions are less than perfect. David Abbott from Too Many Drummers sings the vocals, and he also edited the footage from our Red Sea adventures. This is the theme song from the Red Sea Chronicles.
Sailing up the Red Sea is not for the faint of heart. From the Bab al Mandeb to the Suez Canal, adventures and adversity are in abundance. If you take things too seriously, you just might get the Red Sea Blues.
If you like drum beats, and you like adventure, then have a listen to the Red Sea Chronicles Trailer.
Flying fish assault Exit Only in the middle of the night as we sail through the Arabian Gulf from the Maldives to Oman. And so begins our Red Sea adventures.
Sailing through Pirate Alley between Yemen and Somalia involves calculated risk. It may not be Russian Roulette, but it is a bit of a worry. Follow Team Maxing Out as they navigate through Pirate Alley.
Stopping in Yemen was just what the doctor ordered. We refueled, repaired our alternator, and we made friends with our gracious Yemeni hosts. We also went to Baskins Robbins as a reward for surviving Pirate Alley.
After you survive Pirate Alley, you must sail through the Gate of Sorrows (Bab Al Mandab) at the southern entrance to the Red Sea. The Gate of Sorrows lived up to its name with fifty knots of wind and a sandstorm that pummeled Exit Only for two days. Life is good.
Join Team Maxingout as they sail through Pirate Alley and up the Red Sea
See what it's like to cruise on a catamaran before you spend a bazillion dollars purchasing one
After watching the Red Sea Chronicles you will be able to see yourself sailing on the ocean of your dreams
Although I like the feel of a paper book in my hand, I love trees even more. When people purchase an eBook, they actually save trees and save money as well. Ebooks are less expensive and have no negative impact on the environment. All of Dr. Dave's books are available at Save A Tree Bookstore. Visit the bookstore today and start putting good things into your mind. It's easy to fill your mind with positive things using eBooks. No matter where you are or what you are doing, you can pull out your smart phone or tablet and start reading. You can even use electronic highlighters and make annotations in your eBooks just like paper books.