Here's my list of dreams that happened by themselves:
You'll notice there's nothing on the list. The reason is because dreams don't happen by themselves. You must think and act them into existence.
Here's a list of dreams that I thought and acted into my life:
1. I went to college.
2. I went to medical school.
3. I became an eye surgeon specializing in retina and vitreous surgery.
4. I purchased three Land Rover Defenders that I used for expeditionary travel offroad in Saudi Arabia.
5. I purchased one Land Rover Defender in New Zealand that I used for exploring the north and south islands of New Zealand.
6. I purchased one Land Rover Defender in Australia that I used for exploring the Australian outback.
7. I purchased one Land Rover Defender in North America for expeditionary travel on the Pan American Highway.
8. I made an eleven year sailing voyage around the world on a 39 foot catamaran. Visit Sailing UNI and MaxingOut
9. I created a Positive Thinking Network with hundreds of positive websites that are changing the world one person at a time.
10. I created a positive website for every state in the USA. PositiveUS
11. I created a positive website for every country in the world. PositiveWWW
12. I wrote twelve books on positive thinking, positive spirituality, positive self-talk, depression,and positive self-help.
13. I created Seven Positive Universities that are changing the way people look at themselves and their world. Depression UNI, Self Talk UNI, Self Help UNI, Overland UNI, Sailing UNI, Positive Thinking UNI, and Positive Christian UNI.
None of these things happened by themselves. I had to think and act all of them into existence.
Don't just wait for good things to happen.
Instead, go out and make them happen.
Think and act your dreams into existence.
Awesome music video that captures the essence of what it's like to sail offshore in a catamaran around the world when conditions are less than perfect. David Abbott from Too Many Drummers sings the vocals, and he also edited the footage from our Red Sea adventures. This is the theme song from the Red Sea Chronicles.
Sailing up the Red Sea is not for the faint of heart. From the Bab al Mandeb to the Suez Canal, adventures and adversity are in abundance. If you take things too seriously, you just might get the Red Sea Blues.
If you like drum beats, and you like adventure, then have a listen to the Red Sea Chronicles Trailer.
Flying fish assault Exit Only in the middle of the night as we sail through the Arabian Gulf from the Maldives to Oman. And so begins our Red Sea adventures.
Sailing through Pirate Alley between Yemen and Somalia involves calculated risk. It may not be Russian Roulette, but it is a bit of a worry. Follow Team Maxing Out as they navigate through Pirate Alley.
Stopping in Yemen was just what the doctor ordered. We refueled, repaired our alternator, and we made friends with our gracious Yemeni hosts. We also went to Baskins Robbins as a reward for surviving Pirate Alley.
After you survive Pirate Alley, you must sail through the Gate of Sorrows (Bab Al Mandab) at the southern entrance to the Red Sea. The Gate of Sorrows lived up to its name with fifty knots of wind and a sandstorm that pummeled Exit Only for two days. Life is good.
Join Team Maxingout as they sail through Pirate Alley and up the Red Sea
See what it's like to cruise on a catamaran before you spend a bazillion dollars purchasing one
After watching the Red Sea Chronicles you will be able to see yourself sailing on the ocean of your dreams
Although I like the feel of a paper book in my hand, I love trees even more. When people purchase an eBook, they actually save trees and save money as well. Ebooks are less expensive and have no negative impact on the environment. All of Dr. Dave's books are available at Save A Tree Bookstore. Visit the bookstore today and start putting good things into your mind. It's easy to fill your mind with positive things using eBooks. No matter where you are or what you are doing, you can pull out your smart phone or tablet and start reading. You can even use electronic highlighters and make annotations in your eBooks just like paper books.